English / Deutsch

Official documents

  • Birth certificates
  • Marriage certificates

 School certificates

  • University certificates
  • Training certificates
  • Letters of reference


Adoption documents

What is a certified translation?

To be accepted by the authorities, official documents such as birth and marriage certificates, school, university and training certificates or adoption papers often have to be submitted as certified translations. As a publicly appointed and sworn translator, I am authorized to prepare these official translations for you. A certified translation consists of a copy of the translation irreversibly joined to a copy of the original document, showing the attestation, my stamp and signature. When submitting this translation, you can be certain that it will be accepted by the responsible authority, university or institution.